Swan River Haven Anchor Bay
Just off Anchor Bay, stay at our Swan River Haven vacation rental with “optional pontoon usage” on-site for only $50 more!
Use our pontoon with water toys or bring your own watercraft! 160′ of protected dockage for four boats & double sized lot to park 4 trucks and trailers!
This 1000 square foot home is located in the prime fishing & beautiful vacation area of Northern Lake St. Clair.
The Swan River Haven home has what you need to enjoy Lake St. Clair!
Free kayak usage plus optional 13 passenger 22′ pontoon boat with tube & floating pad may be included for your enjoyment (note you need to have a watercraft safety license to drive the boat … not hard to get, but a Michigan requirement or from your state).
- 1000 square feet home with many recent updates including a new large fully equipped granite kitchen with new black stainless appliances … Fully equipped kitchen means, a performance blender to make your smoothies, a Keurig for your coffee, hot chocolate and tea, along with a crock pot, dual deep fryer, hotel style waffle maker, food processor, Kitchen Aid mixer, toaster, and stainless steel pots and pans.
- 2 Bedroom & 1 Bath with all linens provided
- Maximum 9 adults
- Bedroom #1 has 2 Queen Beds / Bedroom #2 has Queen & Twin / Living Room has 2 Queen pull-out sofas
- Protected 160′ canal dockage for up to for boats in the water, or 4 trucks with trailers… Easy canal access via the Swan Creek to put you onto northern Anchor Bay / Bouvier Bay. Several DNR public launch sites minutes away for all species fishing.
- Optional 22′ Pontoon boat onsite to enjoy the lake
- New hardwood floors
- Living Room with 55″ 4k Flat Screen
- Laundry room off kitchen with new washer and dryer
- Cable TV, WIFI, Central Air
- Free kayak usage
- Outside deck, fire pit, and Barbeque grill along with power at the water.
- Skeet thrower available – can be used at the free range at Algonac State Park. Bring your shotgun and clay pigeons!
Pontoon Included: April 1 – October 31: $285.00/night (4 Night Minimum) … or, Stay for a week and get a 20% discount! $1596/week!!
NO Pontoon Needed? April 1 – October 31: $235.00/night (4 Night Minimum) … or, Stay for a week and get a 20% discount! $1316/week!!
Closed for Season November 1 – March 31st
We appreciate Friday Check In – Sorry NO Sunday Check In
- Cleaning Fee $100
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Michigan Sales Tax 6%
- Maximum 9 Guests
- Pets Considered
If you are ready to reserve, please click on “EACH NIGHT” you would like to stay on the calendar… complete form below in full thanks. We will respond shortly with confirmation of availability and rental agreement. Have questions first? Feel free to contact us at: