Sunset Cottage on Anchor Bay
“The Sunset Cottage” …. 2019 complete interior/exterior update!
On the shore of beautiful Lake St. Clair’s Anchor Bay for 100 years, relax & enjoy our comfortable 1500 square ft. home.
View fabulous sunsets from a small man-made island cottage with frontage on Anchor Bay and protected canal dockage!
Contact Nancy – Email: email@example.com / Phone: 586-725-3029
8308 Long Island Court, Fair Haven, MI 48023
Our waterfront Sunset Cottage Anchor Bay home completed a full remodel May 2019!
Dock your boat 50′ from your back door with 10 minute access to beautiful Anchor Bay.
On the lake side you will find a floating dock, crystal clear water with a sandy bottom, great for swimming, relaxing, or just cooling off after a long day of outdoor activities.
Fire pit located on boardwalk near the waterfront to enjoy warm summer nights with friends around a campfire….
- 1 Bedroom with queen sized bed (single pull out bed available)
- Living room has a queen-size pull out sleeper couch; Front room has a queen size Murphy bed; TV room has a large comfortable couch. Cottage will sleep 4 people comfortably.
- 1 Bath
- VERY CLEAN
- Air conditioning units, heating, ceiling fans throughout
- All bed, bath, kitchen linens provided
- Washer / Dryer
- 3 flat screen TVs. Front room and living room have Roku and all have antennas for live local TV
- Lake side deck with patio, furniture, propane grill
- Fire Pit on waterfront boardwalk
- Floating swim dock
- Fully stocked kitchen, gas stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee pot with filters, Keurig with pods.
- Pots, pans, dishes, glassware, silverware, utensils
- DOCKAGE – Up to 23′ boat (contact owner if you have a larger boat)
- Dockage has shore power – bring your own extension cord
- Portable fish cleaning station is available upon request
- Parking for 1 trailer & 2 vehicles
- No smoking inside cottage
- No pets of any kind thanks
RATES & PAYMENT TERMS:
- $200/night – minimum 2 night stay….. Book for a week July – October at a discount – $1200/Week!
- $200 Security Deposit within 7 Business Days – Full Balance Due One Month Prior to Arrival. Cancellation Policy – Deposit and final payment are non-refundable. If cancellation does occur, final payment only may be returned at owner’s discretion if able to re-book your exact dates.
If you are ready to confirm availability and reserve, please click on “EACH NIGHT” you would like to book & complete form below. We will get back with you shortly with confirmation. Questions? Feel free to contact Nancy at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / 586-725-3029
This cottage is the perfect location for Fisherman, Duck Hunters, Snowmobilers, or simply get away Vacationers. Come enjoy our gorgeous sunsets and warm accommodations.