Welcome to the “Starboard Lodge” Vacation Rental Home
Our 1200 square foot Lake St. Clair “Starboard Lodge” is the RIGHT place to Stay! Enjoy lake living in the heart of the Great Lakes.
Fishing and Duck Hunting are close by, along with Ice Fishing & Snowmobiling in winter!
A short canal ride out to the North Channel, at the mouth of Lake St. Clair.
2 Bedroom (4 beds) / 1.5 Baths / 40′ of Seawall Boat Dockage
8874 Anchor Bay Drive, Clay Twp., MI 48001
Contact Shawn Wagner for inquiries
Phone 586-484-6609 / email: email@example.com
Our Starboard Lodge cottage will allow you and your family to experience the best lakefront living in all of Michigan. Relax and BBQ on the back patio over looking beautiful Anchor Bay or take a quick ride by boat or car to 10+ local restaurants – this house has something for the whole family.
Across our bay, by car or boat you may visit downtown New Baltimore. Enjoy their city beach, shops and restaurants. 10 minutes to the east is Algonac with one of the best boardwalks, city park and free splash pad for the kids. The house is located on a very quiet island drive with low traffic – great for morning or evening walks & bicycle rides to see and hear the abundant wild life.
The protected DNR launch site is located on the street, approx. 2 minutes drive. Once launched, tie your boat up to 40′ of seawall with wood poles and protection from the elements.
Large open kitchen with full appliances and everything you should need to complement your stay.
RATES & TERMS – Book online below:
$200/Night with 2 night minimum
$ 75 Cleaning Fee
DEPOSIT: $200 Non Refundable deposit at time of booking. Remaining of full balance due 30 days before check in.
Available year round
- Maximum 6 Guests
- Minimum Age of Rental Agreement Holder 25 Years
- No large groups or parties – Home & Yard to be occupied by rental guests only
- No smoking inside home
- No pets (Hunting Dogs Allowed)
- Check In 3pm / Check Out 11am
- 2 Night Minimum Stay
- 10 p.m. Clay Township Ordinance Quiet Time
See Full Amenities Below
Two bedrooms, each with one queen bed and a Smart TV.
1.5 Baths / HE Washer & Dryer
Amenities to Enhance Your Stay!
- 2 Bedroom / 1.5 Bath
- Sleeping Arrangement: Bedrooms: Each have one queen bed | Living Room: Full Size Sofa Pull Out & Futon
- Fully Stocked Kitchen- full size refrigerator, dishwasher & microwave
- Kitchen offers a 12′ Dining Countertop with 6 bar stools
- 40′ Dockage with Power with Power
- BBQ Grill – Propane
- AC / Heating
- Wi-Fi / Internet / Smart TV with Netflix & Antenna TV
- HE Washer/ Dryer
- Linens & Towels
- 2 Adult & 1 Child Kayaks
- Dart Board
- Parking for 3 Trucks with Trailers with Power for Charging
- Fish Cleaning Station
- Boat Launch less than 1 mile away
Boat Launch Ramp at the end of our street (DNR Decker’s Landing Ramp)
Breath taking full sunset views! Enough parking for 3 Trucks with Trailers!
READY TO BOOK “Starboard Lodge” Please click on “EACH NIGHT“ you wish to stay (2 night MINIMUM thanks) & complete form in full.
If you have any questions prior to booking, please contact Shawn Wagner for inquiries @ Phone 586-484-6609 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will get back to you shortly with confirmation thank you!