Potters Point Panoramic View Vacation Rental
Lake St. Clair’s NEW “Potter’s Point” Waterfront Vacation Rental!
Potter’s Point premium Lake St. Clair property vacation rental home, with unobstructed lakefront access, canal boat parking and panoramic views. The perfect location to fish, relax, and enjoy the best of northern Lake St. Clair.
Potter’s Points’ 1800 sq. ft. home is located on the southern peninsula of Wagner Lane in Fair Haven, at the mouth of several marinas, including Mayea Marina which features the Island Grill. The property has water on three sides and plenty of parking.
Contact Sara & Dave Potter
Text or Call: 586-872-4475 or 586-453-6513
7945 Wagner Lane, Fair Haven, MI 48023
Rental rates vary depending on the number of nights booked, holidays and the season. There is a 2-night minimum. Please call or text for quotes.
- Comfortably sleeps 6+ with maximum 11 guests
- Minimum age of Rental Agreement holder 25 years
- Non-smoking home – Smoking area designated at Fire Pit
- $250 Security Deposit at time of booking (Upon inspection – Returned to you within one week of departure)
- Payment due 30 days prior to arrival date
- 15 minutes east of I-94, off M-29 (23 Mile Rd.) and Eight (8) miles east of New Baltimore, one (1) mile west of Palms Rd.
- 1 mile to the nearest DNR boat launch (before Palms Rd.)
- 7 miles to Algonac DNR for North Channel access, as well as the Harsen’s Island Ferry
Rates: $350/night … two night minimum thanks…. Book for 7 nights and receive weekly rate of $2,300!
See calendar below for availability
1800 sq. ft. completely renovated home, featuring large fully equipped premium kitchen and appliances
3 bedroom, 2.5 baths
Sleeps 6-8: Three (3) large bedrooms with lake views!!! Master bedroom has en suite bath – All linens Provided
Bedroom #1: Two Queens Bedroom #2: Twin XL Bunk Bed and 1 Queen Bedroom #3 Master: 1 King and 1 Twin XL Day Beds
Second floor laundry room in guest bath – Plenty of Parking!
New hardwood floors throughout
Main floor kitchen and living Room with large flat screen TV and plenty of space to relax
Cable TV, WiFi
Upstairs deck for panoramic lake view
Other Amenities to Enhance your stay:
- Outside deck, fire pit
- Kayak, water toys and floats, Stand-up Paddle Board
- BBQ grill
- Canal dockage for up to four boats in the water with power and fish cleaning station
- Several DNR public launch sites minutes away for all species fishing
- Parking for 4 vehicles with trailers
- Convenience store with groceries at the end of Wagner Ln.
- Full grocery store and pharmacies within 8 miles either direction
- Marina / Marine Parts Stores within ½ mile
Relax and enjoy the fire pit and boats!!! Great fishing just off the seawall of this property!!!
Check out our Facebook page here @ Facebook.com/PottersPointRentals
If you are ready to confirm availability and reserve, please click on “EACH NIGHT” you would like to book & complete form below. We will get back with you shortly with confirmation. Questions? Feel free to contact Sara Potter at email@example.com and Text or Call Sara or Dave at 586-872-4475 / 586-453-6513
Click to view on Facebook