M29 – Clay Township (Algonac) … a short walk from Johnny Lega’s Restaurant
Formally a bed and breakfast property, this 1800 square foot North Channel vacation home is great for large groups…. each bedroom having its own bath!
Fish the North Channel for Walleye, Smallmouth Bass, Sturgeon, Pike, and more…. Enjoy the clear blue protected waters of the St. Clair Flats Channels, or you are only minutes away from the open waters of Lake St. Clair and its bays for more fishing, boating, and swimming.
Seasonally priced from $250 – $500 per night – Weekly and long term visitors welcome!
… Ask us about early spring and late fall discounts
– Bedding – 2nd floor – 4 full size beds; 1st floor – One bunk bed with a full and a twin; and 2 twin beds.
– Full Kitchen with microwave, toaster, coffee maker, full size refrigerator with freezer – and stocked with plates, glassware, pans, utensils, etc.
– Two dining areas
– Bedding and Linens provided
– Washer & Dryer
– Parking for at least 5 cars
– 300′ Dock on the North Channel with set of boat whips
– Multiple launch ramps minutes away
– BIG and PRIVATE beautifully landscaped yard with privacy fence and large line of trees…. scenic surroundings with a wonderful view of the North Channel!
– Many restaurants and bars close by…. One restaurant/bar only a couple doors down! Grocery, bait, fuel, and shopping also within a short drive.