Fishermen’s Nest on Scenic Harsen’s Island
Vacation in the largest freshwater delta in the world at Fishermen’s Nest on Harsen’s Island. Enjoy local Muscamoot Bay’s for bass fishing, the local channels for Walleye, Sturgeon, Muskie & MORE!!
Protected Canal! Bring your boats to take advantage of our deep water direct access to the North Channel. Quiet island life, enjoy the scenery and stars at night.
There are two boat launch sites on Harsen’s Island – Snook Access & Walker’s Landing which offer quick access to Little Muscamoot Bay or the South Channel. You may also launch at the DNR Algonac boat ramp (below) with quick boat ride over to the Fishermen’s Nest, then leave your boat in the water during your stay in our protected canal. MAP to ALL DNR Launch Sites at www.lakestclairguide.com here.
Questions before you book below? Adele @ 810-580-8066 or email Fishermans.email@example.com
2900 Cottage Lane, Harsen’s Island, MI
Welcome to Fishermen’s Nest on Harsen’s Island! Five beds & bath all on one floor!
Large living room with plenty of room to relax after a day in the sun. Living room also offers a pull out.
We have a fully stocked kitchen!
Views of Lake St. Clair’s Middle & North Channels!
Nightly Rate: $200 – 3 Night Minimum
Check in 3pm and check out 10am – We will accommodate early arrivals or late check-out whenever possible.
- 2 Large Bedroom / 1 Full Bath Duplex with a total of 1200 Sq. Ft.
- Bedding – All new mattresses & bedding summer 2022: One King / 3 Full Size / One Twin / Sofa Pullout in Living Room
- Laundry Room
- Fish Cleaning Station
- Central Air Conditioning & Ceiling Fans in all rooms
- TV & WIFI
- 6 People Maximum on Property – Kids Welcome – Family Setting
- Overlooking the Middle and North Channel
- Deep Canal with Direct access to the North Channel
- Two Boat Well Spaces – 24 ft. Boat Max.
- Shore Power for Boats
- 2 Parking Spots Available for Trucks with Trailers
- Registered and Approved by Clay Township
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- $200 Non-Refundable Deposit Due Time of Booking – Balance Due 30 Days Prior to Arrival
Bedroom One – One King Bed & One Full Size above (All new mattresses & Bedding Summer 2022)
Bedroom Two – Two Full Size / One Twin
Pull Out Sofa in Living Room is also available
Large Laundry Room Area with Full Bath
Plenty of Room for parking 2 trucks & 2 trailers
- Harsen’s Island / A quick ferry ride $15 round trip for one car, extra for trailer.
- On Harsen’s Island are restaurants, market open 7 days, gift shop, bait, ice cream, coffee shop, marinas.
- Off Island are numerous restaurants within a few miles in Algonac / Fair Haven, Kroger, Dollar Stores, West Marine, with everything you’ll need for your stay
Questions before you book below?
Adele @ 810-580-8066 or email Fishermans.Canal@gmail.com
If you are ready to confirm availability and reserve, please click on “EACH NIGHT” you would like to book & complete form below. We will get back with you shortly with confirmation.
Numerous Launch Ramps around Lake St. Clair
Hope to see you soon!