Inglewood Haven + Toys! on Bouvier Bay
Inglewood Haven vacation and fishing rental + Big & Small Water Toys!
Use our watercraft or bring your own! Ample dockage for four boats and up to 6 trucks and trailers!
This 2000 square foot home is located in the prime fishing & best vacation area of Northern Lake St. Clair.
Our home has what you need to enjoy Lake St. Clair! First, toys! We have a 16 passenger pontoon boat, 1 or 2 jet skis, two 10′ kayaks, and a canoe for your enjoyment (note you need to have a watercraft safety license to drive the boat and skis… not hard to get, but a Michigan requirement or from your state).
Next! Plenty of Parking – a rarity on the water. Easily park 8 vehicles or trailers.
Third! On the water with two boat wells and 55′ of seawall to tie up to. There are two boat launches less than 2 miles away – Decker’s Landing and the Fair Haven DNR site.
Besides the best fishing and boating on our crystal blue waters, there are many activities, waterfront dining, and shopping destinations a short drive away for things to do for the whole family.
- 2000 square feet home with many recent updates including a new large fully equipped granite kitchen with new black stainless appliances … Fully equipped kitchen means, a performance blender to make your smoothies, a Keurig for your coffee, hot chocolate and tea, along with a crock pot, dual deep fryer, hotel style waffle maker, food processor, Kitchen Aid mixer, toaster, and stainless steel pots and pans.
- New hardwood floors
- Living Room with 55″ 4k Flat Screen
- Laundry room off kitchen with new washer and dryer
- Cable TV, WIFI, Central Air
- Outside deck, fire pit, and Barbeque grill along with power at the water.
- Sleeps 13 without using the Living Room or floor! Master Bedroom lake view and 1 king; 2nd Bedroom 1 queen and 1 full size sofa couch; 3rd Bedroom 1 queen; and 4th Bedroom 2 bunks – 1 full and 3 twin. And! each bedroom has a 40″ TV and new mattresses in 2017.
- Two updated full bathrooms – Linens Provided
- Protected canal dockage for up to four boats in the water, or 6 boats on trailers… Three houses off Lake St. Clair for quick access. Several DNR public launch sites minutes away for all species fishing.
- Water Toys onsite to enjoy the lake
- Beautiful sunset over the water and swimming at the end of the street with a set of stairs to walk in!! A great place for FISHING! Perch/pickerel/walleye/trout/salmon/bass and sturgeon!
- Skeet thrower available – can be used at the free range at Algonac State Park. Bring your shotgun and clay pigeons!
2019 Rental Rate:
Toys Included: May 1 – September 29: $400.00/night (4 Night Minimum) … or, Stay for a week and get a 20% discount! $2240/week!!
NO TOYS Needed? May 1 – September 29: $300.00/night (4 Night Minimum) … or, Stay for a week and get a 20% discount! $1680/week!!
September 30 – April 30: $200.00/night (3 Nights Minimum) and 20% Discount for Weekly Rental! $1400.00/week
2020 Rental Rate April 1 – October 31:
$425/night with toys and $325/night without toys (4 Night Minimum)
… or, Stay for a week and get a 20% discount! $2380/week w/Toys & $1820/week with no Toys! !
Refundable damage deposit 500.00
We appreciate Friday Check In – Sorry NO Sunday Check In
- Cleaning fee $100
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Michigan Sales Tax 6%
- Pets Considered
August 3, 2017 – Hello Mark/Joyce, Just wanted to say thanks for your beautiful house. We enjoyed are stay. The place is awesome, Great amenities, Great sleeping rooms. Nice place.
Thanks Again….. Scott
If you are ready to reserve, please click on “EACH NIGHT” you would like to stay on the calendar… complete form below in full thanks. We will respond shortly with confirmation of availability and rental agreement. Have questions first? Feel free to contact us at: