Sunset View on Lake St. Clair
We have a full Sunset View of Lake St. Clair… and we are located on the best bay of the lake!
Contact Aubree at 586-703-0766 or Kyle Plagens at 810-335-4310 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7481 Dyke Road (Just off M29) – Clay Township (Algonac), MI
Full kitchen – Dishwasher, Coffee Pot, Microwave, Toaster
Our rental home offers a beautiful sunset view! We are located on northern Anchor Bay/Bouvier Bay. Relax in the yard with fire pit and watch the boats pass by. Great fishing, swimming, watersports right in our bay!
- 2 Bedrooms – Maximum 6 Guests
- 1 Bath
- 2 Full Beds / 2 Twin / Twin Sleeper Sofa
- TV – WIFI
- Propane BBQ Grill
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Coffee Pot, Toaster – Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Laundry Area with Washer/Dryer
- Fish Cleaning Station
- Pet Friendly! Please advise in advance for approval
- Parking available for multiple trailers
- Boat Dockage for 25′ MAX Boat Length – 1st Boat Well Free – Additional boats $15/night (bring your own extension cord for shore power)
- 1 Mile from the Fair Haven DNR Launch Ramp … and a short drive from several other popular launch ramps along the lake, North Channel & St. Clair River
RATES & PAYMENT TERMS:
- $200/night – minimum 2 night stay….. Book for a week July – October at a discount – $1200/Week!
- $200 Security Deposit within 7 Business Days – Full Balance Due One Month Prior to Arrival. Cancellation Policy – Deposit and final payment are non-refundable. If cancellation does occur, final payment only may be returned at owner’s discretion if able to re-book your exact dates.
- Bonus – $50 off minimum 2 night stay if active Military, Veteran, or Police Officer
If you are ready to confirm availability and reserve, please click on “EACH NIGHT” YOU PLAN TO STAY & complete form below. We will get back with you shortly with confirmation. Questions? Feel free to contact Aubree at 586-703-0766 or Kyle at 810-335-4310 – email email@example.com
Easy to find Sunset View House on Lake St. Clair with big yellow seawall …..
Nice restaurant and tiki bar next door
Entrance sign off of M29 to watch for….