Potters Point Panoramic View Vacation Rental
Lake St. Clair’s NEW “Potter’s Point” Waterfront Vacation Rental!
Potter’s Point premium Lake St. Clair property vacation rental home, with unobstructed lakefront access, canal boat parking and panoramic views. The perfect location to fish, relax, and enjoy the best of northern Lake St. Clair.
Potter’s Points’ 1800 sq. ft. home is located on the southern peninsula of Wagner Lane in Fair Haven, at the mouth of several marinas, including Mayea Marina which features the Island Grill. The property has water on three sides and plenty of parking.
Contact Sara & Dave Potter
Text or Call: 586-872-4475 or 586-453-6513
7945 Wagner Lane, Fair Haven, MI 48023
Rental rates vary depending on the number of nights booked, holidays and the season. There is a 2-night minimum. Please call or text for quotes.
- Maximum 6-8 Overnight Guests
- Minimum age of Rental Agreement holder 25 years
- Non-smoking home – Smoking area designated at Fire Pit
- $250 Security Deposit at time of booking (Upon inspection – Returned to you within one week of departure)
- 50% Payment 60 Days Prior to Reservation
- Final Balance 30 Days Prior to Reservation
- 15 minutes east of I-94, off M-29 (23 Mile Rd.) and Eight (8) miles east of New Baltimore, one (1) mile west of Palms Rd.
- 1 mile to the nearest DNR boat launch (before Palms Rd.)
- 7 miles to Algonac DNR for North Channel access, as well as the Harsen’s Island Ferry
Rates: $350/night … two night minimum thanks…. Book for 7 nights and receive weekly rate of $2,200 for July/August/September!!!
See calendar below for availability
- 1800 sq. ft. completely renovated home, featuring large fully equipped premium kitchen and appliances
- 3 bedroom, 2.5 baths
- Sleeps 6-8 Three (3) large bedrooms with lake views!!! Master bedroom has one (1) king sleigh bed, with en suite bath; Second bedroom two (2) twin beds; Third bedroom also has a set of bunk beds and one (1) twin bed – All linens Provided
- Second floor laundry room in guest bath
- New hardwood floors throughout
- Main floor kitchen and living Room with large flat screen TV and plenty of space to relax
- Cable TV, WiFi
Other Amenities to Enhance your stay:
- Outside deck, fire pit (firewood available at additional charge)
- Kayak, water toys and floats
- BBQ grill
- Canal dockage for up to four boats in the water with power and fish cleaning station
- Several DNR public launch sites minutes away for all species fishing
- Parking for 4 vehicles with trailers
- Convenience store with groceries at the end of Wagner Ln.
- Full grocery store and pharmacies within 8 miles either direction
- Marina / Marine Parts Stores within ½ mile
Relax and enjoy the fire pit and boats!!! Great fishing just off the seawall of this property!!!
If you are ready to confirm availability and reserve, please click on “EACH NIGHT” you would like to book & complete form below. We will get back with you shortly with confirmation. Questions? Feel free to contact Sara Potter at email@example.com and Text or Call Sara or Dave at 586-872-4475 / 586-453-6513