Northern Anchor Bay Rental Cottage with Sunset View!
Enjoy our charming Northern Anchor Bay Rental Cottage on Lake St. Clair with a Sunset View!
Please call Kandy for availability during business hours at Rose Marine:
Phone: 586-716-9600 or email Kandy at email@example.com
Anchor Bay Drive, Clay Township, MI
We are located on Anchor Bay Drive, just a few minutes from the DNR Launch Ramp onto the North Channel which is at the mouth of Lake St. Clair in prime Muskie, Bass, and Pike areas. The North Channel is also famous for Walleye and Sturgeon fishing!
Our Northern Anchor Bay Rental Cottage amenities include:
- Sleeps 4 – Full bed on 1st floor – 3 twins 2nd floor – pull out sofa
- 1.5 baths
- Deep water boat dockage for 1 bass boat on protected canal directly across the street
- Quick access to Lake St. Clair’s Bouvier Bay for bass boats (One bridge to go under) – Or water access for all boat sizes up canal to the North Channel, near the mouth of Lake St. Clair
- Parking for 2 trucks & 2 trailers
- Bait shop & protected DNR launch minutes up the street onto the North Channel; or Fair Haven DNR access to launch onto Bouvier Bay under 10 minute drive
- Full kitchen
- Outdoor dining table with BBQ Grill
- Cable TV
- $150/night Sunday-Thursday… $175 Friday & Saturday nights
- Sorry, no children / no pets
Come and enjoy an “up north” experience on northern Lake St. Clair. Many restaurants on the water in the area, by car or by boat! Great swimming areas close by in the clear fresh lake waters.
If you are ready to reserve, please click “each night” you wish to stay and we will get back with you shortly to reconfirm availability.
Feel free to give us a call if you have questions… sorry no children at this rental property …. 586-716-9600 or email Kandy at firstname.lastname@example.org
And, can’t fish all day and night? ….. click here for some ideas of “other” Lake St. Clair area things to do
Need some more information about fishing, activities, and events around the Northern Anchor Bay Rental Cottage?
Back to more rentals on
Lake St. Clair